UK's number 1 provider of laser eye surgery and a leader in spectacles, contact lenses and sunglasses.
Prosthodontics is an area of dental specialty that examines the optimisation of your dental health. Prosthodontics often operates through the use of advanced crown and bridge based techniques, going hand in hand with dental implants and other dental specialties such as periodontics - an area of dentistry that deals with the supporting tissues of the teeth: the gums and bone.
If prosthodontic treatment forms part of your dental health plan, your prosthodontist will be able to provide you with a range of prosthodontic treatment options. They will also work closely with your general dentist, as many parts of your initial treatment could be best carried out by your prosthodontist and/or your hygienist.
Advanced treatment for healthy teeth - prosthodontics
As prosthodontics is an advanced dental treatment, you will initially undergo a stabilisation phase as part of your dental health plan. This stabilisation is required so your prosthodontist can ensure that the foundations of your dental health are secure before the more advanced prosthodontic treatment takes place.
Find Out More
Why Choose The Dental Clinic?
- We are able to help you achieve the smile you always dreamed of.
- Our Patient Membership Programme entitles you to exclusive discounts.
- Dental clinics conveniently located nationwide.
- We offer a range of monthly finance options to help you spread the cost of your dental care.
- We use the latest dental technology to provide the best treatment available.
- We aim to provide first class service giving our patients the very best care.